What We Offer
Initially, all clients have an initial consultation involving a thorough health questionnaire(s), ordering of pathology testing if needed, discussion about specific eating styles and proposed program.
Depending on your needs, after your comprehensive consultation you will either access Follow-up consultation, Gut Health Consultation, Food Coaching or our Weekly Food Workshops. We also offer Online appointments
With all treatments, we like to cover the following core areas
- Clean eating, digestive health and food as medicine.
- Eating styles – Individualised eating styles are often prescribed depending on gut health, allergies, food sensitivities, metabolic issues and genetic interplay.
- Biochemical individuality - we are all individuals and require treatment appropriate for our genetics, age and our environment. Diagnostic testing is the best method in assessing biochemical individuality.
- Clean living – removing unnecessary chemicals and pollutants from our day-to-day life.
- We are all about patient centred treatment rather than disease centred. Our role is to assist you and empower you to take responsibility of your health.
- We assess and educate you about the importance of your internal and external environment (body, mind, and spirit)
- Detoxification – the ability to detoxify effectively is vital in health recovery and maintaining wellbeing. Understanding your specific needs provides much better health outcomes.